Networking can be a very anxiety causing activity. One of the best ways to cut down on nervousness is to have a solid plan for your networking. Check out these tips below!
1. Establish a plan for networking.
2. Create a dynamic elevator pitch.
3. Join 2 or 3 professional groups.
4. Develop a network of trusted individuals.
5. Create a networking calendar to manage events.
6. Join online groups to expand your reach.
7. Attend conferences and workshops to sharpen skills.
8. Create a plan for following up and building relationships.
9. Devote time and energy to your networking agenda.
Much success and Happy Networking!
Leave a Reply.
The Champion Networker (Chi Chi Okezie) is a networking, diversity and inclusion influencer known for infusing culture, history, language, arts and entertainment into her company's training and events.
Terms & Conditions
Events / Updates