The SN Tip of the week is to update your profile. Whether it is on your social media, resume, company / organization website, make sure your info is current. Use this opportunity to find any loopholes or corrections which need to be made. You can also forecast and set goals for career and professional things you would like to achieve!
The SN Tip of the week is to revisit your networking goals or mission. We are more than 1/2 through the year and hopefully you are gaining some good, measurable results. What do you hope to accomplish by the end of 2016? Have you already reached your goal? Are you almost there? Do you need to make a few adjustments? Whatever the case may be, remember to stay on task and keep your eyes on the prize!
In my 2nd networking book, I tackle some of the most common networking dilemmas. I offer practical and simple ways of overcoming these hurdles for big networking success. In chapter 4, I specifically share ways of avoiding networking burnout and revitalizing your energy!
Click here to read an excerpt of the book and purchase it!
Here are additional tips for using social media to build your business networking endeavors:
1. Use social media to extend your company brand and industry reputation.
2. Use social media to gain access to information and resources for presentations and seminars.
3. Use social media to search / find networking events, conference, meetings etc.
4. Use social media to connect with clients and colleagues on a consistent basis.
5. Create a weekly schedule to dedicate time to building your social media efforts.
Much success and Happy Networking!
The Champion Networker (Chi Chi Okezie) is a networking, diversity and inclusion influencer known for infusing culture, history, language, arts and entertainment into her company's training and events.