Lend me your ears on Saturday, May 24th @ 10am for my live podcast interview with Tyrone Griffin! Tyrone is the host of the weekly show: "Bunny Slippers Are Evil". The show is geared for individuals in transition who can benefit from support, advice, tips and strategies for finding opportunities, jobs etc. I will be sharing effective networking tips and additional educational info.
Click here to listen or download the podcast!
The next time that you go to an event, be focused on key individuals. Center your conversations around building relationships and identifying superstars to enhance your networking endeavors. Answers these few questions to get the ball rolling!
1. Who do I want to meet at this event?
2. Do I know the right questions to ask to prospect these individuals?
3. How can I be useful or valuable to this person?
4. How does this person fit into my existing network(s)?
5. What is the best way to follow up after the event?
Click here to get more networking tips and solutions!
The Champion Networker (Chi Chi Okezie) is a networking, diversity and inclusion influencer known for infusing culture, history, language, arts and entertainment into her company's training and events.