This is one of the names of the chapters in my 1st published book! In the chapter, I disclose helpful tips for getting the most out of your organization memberships. Seek to add consistent value and promote the mission of the group. Find opportunities to develop and strengthen your skills or discover new talents and abilities. Make it a point to know your fellow club members to expand your network and gain opportunities!
Click here to read the full article and subscribe!
Vacations, family reunions, sports games, picnics, concerts and other fun activities over the Summer probably had your networking on "silence". Not to worry, as we are approaching the Fall, this is the perfect time to get back in the swing of things. Listed below are fast tips for jumpstarting your networking game:
1. Register for the next club meeting and invite a guest.
2. Update your social media profiles.
3. Reach out to a few in your networks for a meet up.
4. Polish up on your 30 second pitch and goals for the rest of the year.
5. Do a business card inventory and reorder if necessary.
Click here for more tips and suggestions!
Chi Chi Okezie blogs as the Champion Networker, giving her keen insights on proper networking practices.