Here are some tips to use your alumni status or school affiliation to grow your business:
1. Join affinity or interest groups to build your professionalism and work with like-minded individuals.
2. Be a sponsor for a school club or alumni event to market your business.
3. Participate in a mentor program to give back to your school.
4. Donate $$ to your alumni association for a scholarship fund or endowment.
5. Serve on an alumni board to network with other professionals and organizations.
Thanks again and Happy Networking!
Chi Chi Okezie blogs as the Champion Networker, giving her keen insights on proper networking practices.