Do you follow the beat of a different drum? Is what's considered normal to you, not to others? In the scheme of networking certain behaviors and attitudes which should be common are not always exhibited. In other words, you may be a networking outlier if you have these following characteristics:
1. You are true to your brand.
2. You follow through with promises.
3. You focus on the relationship rather than the transaction.
4. You have an objective/plan for networking.
5. You actually enjoy networking.
Click here to read the full article and subscribe!
Chi Chi Okezie blogs as the Champion Networker, giving her keen insights on proper networking practices.