Networking can be a very anxiety causing activity. One of the best ways to cut down on nervousness is to have a solid plan for your networking. Check out these tips below!
1. Establish a plan for networking.
2. Create a dynamic elevator pitch.
3. Join 2 or 3 professional groups.
4. Develop a network of trusted individuals.
5. Create a networking calendar to manage events.
6. Join online groups to expand your reach.
7. Attend conferences and workshops to sharpen skills.
8. Create a plan for following up and building relationships.
9. Devote time and energy to your networking agenda.
Much success and Happy Networking!
Chi Chi Okezie blogs as the Champion Networker, giving her keen insights on proper networking practices.