Whether it is a business, work or networking meeting, it is important to run it effectively. Technology gives us multiple options for operating to our fullest capacity. Here are some helpful tips below:
1. Send out mtg reminders to avoid tardiness.
2. Send out an agenda ahead of time for proficiency.
3. Have your presentation ready at least 15 minutes before.
4. Stay on track and present with professionalism.
5. Allot time for discussion or Q&A.
I hope this helps and much success at your next meeting!
The Champion Networker (Chi Chi Okezie) is a diversity and networking influencer known for her infusion of culture, history, language, arts and entertainment into her training and events.